Posted on: February 20th, 2020 Author: Tharchen
Vacancy Announcement for Recruitment of Contract Teacher
In accordance with the approval of the Royal Civil Service Commission, the Ministry of Education would like to announce the vacancy for recruitment of contract teachers for 2020 academic year (till 31st December) as given below. The details of vacancies along with the criteria and place of posting are given in Annexure.
Interested and eligible applicants may submit the online application on or before 11th March 2020 (category II & III)
Category I : Regular contract (P5B)
- B.Ed candidates who have obtained at least 50% in BCSE 2019 result.
- Candidates in this category can register online on or before 27th February 2020.
- Placement will be based on merit ranking in the BCSE 2019 result.
- Placement will be given on 4th March 2020. Please report to HRD, MoE on 4th March 2020 at 9:00AM. Candidates must bring a set of documents given in Sl. No. 6 on 4th March 2020
Category II : Consolidated contract (P5C)
- Trained teachers will be directly shortlisted based on the subject requirement.
- Candidates must sit for interview conducted by the Ministry.
- Merit ranking will be done together with candidates in Category III based on the selection result.
Category III : Consolidated contract (P5C)
- University graduates who do not possess teacher training.
- Short-listing will be based on average of Class XII and Degree marks.
- Selection will be based on merit ranking in the selection result along with Category II.
- No Objection letter from the employer must be submitted along with the application, if employed;
- Candidates must submit a signed Undertaking Form (download ) along with the online application;
- Candidates must have a clean record with the Royal Bhutan Police. Adverse record of any degree shall disqualify him/her for the selection;
- Candidates must pass the Drug Test. He/she shall disqualify if tested positive;
- Academic transcripts and certificates for Class XII and Degree, B.Ed/PGCE/PGDE (if relevant), and Medical Fitness Certificate must be submitted along with the application;
- Registration for Category I Regular contract (P5B) (click here)
- Registration for Category II & III (Consolidated contract (P5C) (click here)
For clarification, contact Mr. Karma Tenzin, HRO and Ms. Sonam Choki, HRD, MoE at 02-324826/321242 during office hours.